Keep Your Business Thriving
Fall is a season of change, and it’s a great time for estheticians to transition their offerings, products, business plans, and marketing. Winter skincare requires a new approach for your clients both in the treatment room and at home. And with the holidays coming up fast, capitalize on your clients needs by solving their gift giving problems! Here are a few tips to focus on healthy skin this month (and the changing seasons).
1. Peels are Still in Season
Fall and winter means less sun exposure, and so it is the best time to offer deeper peels to your clients. Make sure you’re stocked and ready for all your clients skin concerns with peels to treat blemish prone, mature, and hyper-pigmentation skin conditions.
· For your marketing, promote a Fall or Winter Special to your clients with a “Peel Deal” special, package, or peel series.
2. Recommend New Homecare Routines
Show off your esthetician skills by letting your clients know you can design a new skincare routine for them during the changing seasons. Take this opportunity to educate them on new products to use at home.
· Focus on moisturizing, as winter skin is often drier and more sensitive.
· If you have clients who aren’t able to come in for treatments, offer them home facial kits featuring a cleanser, serum, and moisturizer.
3. Prepare for the Holidays
Stock your spa with gift certificates, skincare products, and other retail products that your clients would love to give and receive this holiday season.
· Remind your clients that the holidays are a busy season, and encourage them to book their treatments well in advance.
· Offer your clients Gift Certificates and help them finish their gift shopping early.
· Don’t forget the guys! Try our Euro Botanicals Beard Oil if you haven't already.
· Create demonstration videos to post in social media and on your blog or website.
· Include everything in your monthly newsletter, email blasts or blog posts.
· Create a post in your Google My Business page. Your page will stand out in Google for those searching for your estheticians services. And it will boost your rank in Google closer to the top.
Just in time for holiday sales - Euro Botanicals Floral Face Milk and Apple Oleo Mist. Floral Face Milk is a nourishing, hydrating, non-comedogenic, lightweight serum with omega rich meadowfoam and rosehip seed oils, and squalane (from olives). Suitable for virtually all skin types. Available in retail and salon size.
Apple Oleo Mist is a lightweight face and body oil. Subtle scents of apple and spice meet a mix of antioxidant-rich pumpkin and cranberry seed oils. Fast absorbing and hydrating, leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
Contact Swiss for more information, pricing and to order!
And be sure to read this month's new Resource article: Healthy Holidays: Banishing Holiday Stress & Burnout