This list is ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority and freshness. Discover interesting and useful information on skin care, anti-aging, beauty tips, product reviews and everything beauty. Whether you are a student, practicing esthetician or spa client - learning about the infinite number of ways to take care of our body's largest organ is health-affirming and fun!
1. Lydia Sarfati: Skin Care Tips & Spa Business Advice Blog: Everything You Wanted to Know About The Spa Industry From the Skin Care Expert. Lydia Sarfati is a Polish-born American esthetician, entrepreneur, consultant, and author. Her skincare method is practiced by top estheticians around the world.
2. The Skin Games: Covers highlights, latest trends and topics in skincare, esthetics, makeup and lash extensions that can be easily digested by professionals, skincare enthusiasts and loves. The Skin Games is an international skincare competition and award show that looks to celebrate skincare and beauty professionals all over the world. theskingames.com/blog
3. California Skincare Supply Blog: California Skincare Supply provides the esthetician's edge by distributing the absolute best skincare product lines, training and equipment. Follow to know more about how they educate estheticians in basic to advanced skin care techniques as well as product knowledge, sales and equipment development. https://blog.californiaskincaresupply.com/category/
4. The Esthetician Connection: Blog posts cover the latest products, insights into today's newest modalities, interviews with industry icons, esthetic and wellness techniques, reviews on emerging ingredients, and opinions on the best companies to work with. Esthetician Connection is dedicated to connecting licensed Estheticians and Spa Professionals to researched esthetic brands. estheticianconnection.com/blog
5. Lori Crete (Esthetician Mentor): Lori Crete is a highly sought-after industry expert, speaker, and licensed celebrity esthetician. She is devoted to helping estheticians from all over the world build a business they love and earn the 6-figure income that they deserve. loricrete.com
6. DERMASCOPE Magazine: DERMASCOPE Magazine has been educating skin care professionals for 40 years. Established in 1972, DERMASCOPE was the first professional skin care journal published in the United States. DERMASCOPE Magazine is an aesthetician's tool with which to view and analyze the industry. dermascope.com
7. Love Living Holistics: The Emily Perkins Esthetics blog is a holistic lifestyle blog that offers insight and an open, safe space to connect and communicate about the challenges and joys of life ranging from beauty, health and wellness to personal and spiritual development. https://lovelivingholistics.com/blog-1
8. Dermastart: Dermastart is to promote the principles of education with innovative trends to the cosmetic industry. Providing skin care professionals with scientific and technological knowledge helps them achieve a strong foundation to build their business to its greatest potential.. https://www.dermastart.com/skinnovation-blog
9. NASNPRO National Aesthetic Spa Network: NASNPRO serves the esthetics and spa industry. Elevate your business and career with pro-only education, business awards and exclusive promotions. Follow to get updates. nasnpro.com/blog
10. Smart Start Consulting: Smart Start Consulting is an all in one resource for estheticians, nail techs and other service industry professionals to grow their business! https://smartstartconsulting.ca/